Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Transport to Exhaust Shop...

Well... as per my last update, she was ready to go to the exhaust shop, so here she is on the RAC truck to be transported to the shop.


Realistically, I had 3 choices... 1) Get the RAC truck, cost was AUS$60, 2) Hire a trailer for $75 for minimum of 4hrs or 3) drive it there without exhaust... (And hope not to get caught.)

I thought I'd choose the #1 option as it was the safest, the legal and the easiest.

Anyway... Spoke to Norm, and he will be fitting a stainless steel, 2.5", mandrel bent, custom muffler, 2.5" cat system from the extractors onwards... can's wait to see the end results!!!! ;-) It's now been 2 days, and I'm getting impatient... But none the less, I'm refraining from calling, as good craftsmanship takes time, and I don't want to put the pressure on him... but I'm still curious... :D

None the less, been contemplating about HPC couting or exhaust wraps for the exhaust system... I would prefer the HPC couting... but at this point in time, have no contacts or pricing regarding this. Any ideas, please let me know...

Hopefully, the next update will be on the exhaust system...

No comments: