Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Delivery of the 1/2 Cut AE111...




Finally on the 6th of July, 2007, the delivery of the 1/2 has arrived in the local depot.... Unfortunetly, I couldn't pick it up during the day, but after work, I borrowed my friend's twin axle trailer to pickup the 1/2 cut. This was on a friday evening at night...


Reversed the trailer up my drive way, and left it for the morning to unload on Saturday with the assistance of my Brother-in-law...

Because the 1/2 cut came on a wooden crate, I decided to attach castor wheels under the crate, allowing me to move it around in my garage. Castor wheels were purchased from the local hardware shop and were rated at 200Kg each. 2 were fixed and 2 were swivle castor wheels... On hind sight, I should have gottend 4x swivle castor wheels...



My Mum, Sister, Sister-in-law and Mother-in-law came over to visit... and on seeing the 1/2 cut, call me "Crazy"!!!! Being of non-mechanical background, they are probably right... :-D

Futher on the next post...